Take One School of Mass Communication considered as a part of the Top Mass Communication Colleges in India. It was set up in the year 2003 by honing media experts who met with a mutual vision of giving a stage to the adolescent of the nation. The school is simultaneously academic and pragmatic. The institute is staffed by a committed team and a dexterous faculty, making it one of the Best Media Colleges in Delhi.
Take One School of Mass Communication works under the aegis of Guru Dronacharya Educational Society, an enrolled body with the Registrar of Societies, Government of National Capital of Delhi and is presently in Academic Collaboration with Shri Ventakeshwara University (Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh). Shri Venkateshwara University (UP) is both UGC recognized and AICTE affirmed (A college u/s 2(f) of the UGC with the privilege to honor degrees u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act 1956 and set up by U.P Govt. Act 26 of 2010)
- Impressive extracurricular activities like Talent hunt shows, Fashion shows, Parties on different occasions & Seminars are frequently organized at Take One School of Mass Communication throughout the year
- 100% placement in Over 300 Production houses, News Channels, PR agencies, Event Management companies since the beginning of the institution. So every student will get 100% assured placement.
- Get a chance to attend talk-shows which is organized by NDTV India, IBN-7, India TV, ABP News and many more.
- Work on Live-projects which are accessed by millions on largest social media networks.
- Students will get a chance to attend several workshops on Film making, Photography, Digital Media etc.
- P.G. Accommodation is also available for Boys and Girls.
- Focus on communication skills, creativity and concepts
- Emphasis on operation knowledge of camera broadcasting and production equipment
- Focus in production of radio programmes, news stories, TV documentary and coverage of press conference
- Academic and practical on Advertising and PR
- Visit to media related places in Delhi and outside.
- Participation in audience based shows in NDTV, CNBC, IBN7, India TV, DD NEWS ETC.