Aim & Objective
The mission of the Take One Institute of Mass Communication is to encourage independent thinking and contribute to the society. As educators, we believe that choosing to study a higher education course requires courage, commitment and effort. We aim to acknowledge this by providing high-quality teaching and learning experience for all our students. Through our academic programs, we aim to disseminate true and comprehensive knowledge to students pursuing media studies.
The mission is to provide innovative academic programs that also foster job skills. The institute has a comprehensive system of evaluation that not only evaluates the student’s academic performance but also the growth in other areas of interest.
- To promote understanding of media and how technologies are shaping and redefining media practices.
- To familiarize and equip students with a wide range of communication skills required for news programme production.
- To interact with top media professionals and experts from various fields to widen students’ vision, right guidance and good knowledge.
- To provide opportunities to participate in live program me production of various channels in India and abroad.
- To foster integrity, tolerance and human value; to promote equality of opportunity; to protect and enhance the physical and social environment for students and staff;
- To foster a cosmopolitan community of scholars and students in which both staff and students are encouraged and enabled to fulfill their potential and develop in skill and understanding;
- To make major contribution to local, regional, national and international communities through working in media and bringing about change in the society.
- We believe that we improve and grow stronger by listening and learning from those who use our services. The vision for the school’s future is an ambitious one. Its realization will demand energy and commitment and superb execution.